wish list...


i wish for a fairy godmother to just strike her wand and make my wishes come true.........to cheer me up when i'm sad, low and down, feeling like the cinderella left out from the ball........
now...this wish list consist of things from the expensive to really expensive, mild expensive and just damn right cheap....some things money cant buy, just my state of mind....

awwwwwww......my own personal baby.....born of me...the one of me.....now thats one wish i cant wait to come true...never mind that its frustrating tending these little darlines(i learnt from helping out with my neices), i could just leave the blessed sweetheart with mom when i'm to stressed to be ...lol'...but ...wow...dont you just love the babes?



my dream spot...along with pompei and co...perfect destination for a honeymoon...uh...thats why hubby of mine whoever u be has to be adventurous...what better place than the taj mahal to celebrate love, with all the passion leading to its constructing...i need not ask for more.



a wedding, my wedding, probably to that prince charming, and hopefully not the dream guy i have to keep sleeping to find...a real life hunky, he dont have to be as drop dead gorgeous as me...lol, he should just be a guy of standards...sweet, loving, charming, loaded(hey...thats not saying i'm a gold digger)...i could carry the beauty for both of us(have more than enough to dish out...he he he he he...i'm craking up man...forgive me if i sound....but(you have to sing this part, d remix of its my party and i'll cry if i want to) its my blog and i'll write what i want to, write what i want to...you could just stop reading if your pissed...) now i'm going crazy...any girl that says she never wants to get married...lies, from experience, whenever i diss that line out, i'm hoping i find a hubby, and now it's certainly past the phase of marrying for the wedding....






if i dont get cutie down there, then i get my own personal prince charming, the one who is just right and perfect like the fairy tales describe(well i do realise i have to keep sleeping to find my dream man in my dreams, but then i'm allowed my fantasy)






"trying to be the best girlfriend you can be, then you sneak and look at me, girl i love it".....uh lala...hes so damn cute in a nerdish way...certainly my no. 1...





this military style with side bow code hat by house of deron...it drives me crazy, i'd feel like michael jackson did when he wrote the song "i'm bad" whenever i wear it...yeah baby....





polo, polo,polo, what i wouldnt give to play the game...they say i'm too girly for it, screw them...somehow it'll come to pass





versace cut out v ring...my fingers can't wait to feel the blink blink...it'd feel kind of like the midas thing, everything i touch with this on would turn to...ehm...go figure man...don't need to share my fantasy with you





this rolex 18038 yellow face day date?...brings out the cool in you...i could see myself handing it over to the one i love, my own prince charming...how mad impressive...he'd know its time to call the carriage....



l.a.m.d leather strap quartz.....uhmmmm....holla back girls...its time to be ...ehm...well, its cool though, watcha think?

iphone? iphone?...well thats my phone...mephone...love this gadget...love it love it love it



gucci royal sport lace up sneakers with interlockn gold detail...need i say more...sob...sob....who'll buy this wonderful sneakers for moi...its so pretty and just glittering with my name written all over it..


okay...with this gucci gold and velvet eva heeled laced up platform booties...i'm sure to go places...this shoes are meant for walking and i'm sure going to walk on air with it on my feet....i need to if it'll cost me as much as it does...(now why aint i the mugu sort...the one to commands guys to buy and they buy, why do i have such a soft heart and tend to feel sorry for them and suffer in silence.......? why?why?why?)

a libary of books larger than the excuse of one i have now, filled up with every book i've ever wanted and more(including eze goes to school collection..'lol..., fairytales...) ...and a collection of my stories which would have been published...sigh....


the king of my hearts comedy, the holder to the keys of my laughter bank...i need this book, like i need....em....pancakes(doesnt sound right) i've looked for pryor convictions for forever....i need to have it , i've gotta getcha getcha getcha....
someone...anybody, get me the complete season of cosby show, dr hux and family...i love them die.
rock and republic rocks to the bottom...this cosbie straight jeans would take me straight to the cores of getting my sexy back...
i love this mui mui leather coffer bag....can see my self purring as i walk with this bag in my hands





Comments

  1. You do have a lot of wishes-some rather expensive.
    As for the prince charming, you may have to kiss a frog.You do know they come as frogs don't cha?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts